Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 3rd anniversary. It is strange how much has happened in these 3 years. Marriage truly is an amazing experience.



10 things I like about Ted:

  • He is dedicated to everything that is important to him
  • He has a great smile
  • He is a good cook (he always makes PERFECT eggs for breakfast!)
  • He loves spending time with Nolan and me
  • He is a wonderful father
  • He cares about things that are important to me and always supports me
  • He is intelligent (I can admit it...sometimes)
  • He is really good at playing Guitar Hero
  • He is a hottie
  • He is just an excellent husband

Happy anniversary, sweetheart. I love you!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary! I promise I called you and left the message before reading your blog; I literally hung up the phone and starting making my blog rounds. Doin' anything fun?

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary! Now someday I need to actually meet your hubby and baby!