With our trip this weekend and Nolan's 2 month birthday, I started looking back on the places he has been so far: Missouri (OK, obvious, but still...,) Iowa (for 3 days!), Minnesota, Arkansas and Tennessee. Then I thought about where he was in utero: Chicago with 16 6th graders, Denver, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Hamshire, Maine, Vermont, West Virginia, Kentucky, Kansas and even a stint at Girls' Camp for church. That really got me thinking. Ted and I have been married for 3 years this March 12. We have built up quite a list of accomplishments!
- moving from Alaska to Missouri
- buying 2 houses
- selling 1 house
- 7 jobs (Kristina 2, Ted 5)
- 6 cars (3 of which were Jeeps!)
- 7 dogs (long stories...)
- Driving 800 miles on a dirt road with 6 (yep, each one at least once!) flat tires just to stick our toes in the Arctic Ocean
- a new baby
- and a partridge in a pear tree
I can't wait to see what is in store for us next!