Sunday, July 19, 2009

Updates

We have been having a fun, busy summer. The weather has really been quite wonderful. It hasn't even seemed like we are in St. Louis!

I went to Girl's Camp for church as a Stake Leader during the week before the 4th of July. It was an amazing experience, and Ted got to be a stay-at-home-Daddy to Nolan!

Other interesting things in the Jones family:

Cardinal's Game
All Dressed up and ready to play

A trip to the Sculpture Gardens
Watching the clouds





VERY beginning of potty training
There has actually been a couple of small successes!

Swimming!



Grant's Farm with some great friends.

Playing baseball from morning till night

Tomorrow Nolan and I are heading up north to Minnesota for a 3 week vacation to visit my family. We are so excited to see everyone. We will miss you Daddy!
Last, but definitely NOT least, I may have an excuse for not posting for awhile. WE'RE PREGNANT!!!! The baby is due February 12, 2010. I have felt pretty miserable for most of the pregnancy so far. Hopefully it will improve in the next couple of weeks. We are very excited and eager for Nolan to become a big brother!

8 comments:

Marla said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting.

Lara said...

Great pictures! Updates are always welcome, as are pics of cutie Nolan!
Congrats to big-brother-to-be Nolan (oh, and the rest of you guys, too!)

Colleen said...

Wow, congrats!!! I'm hoping some of the fertile vibes rub off on me at the family reunion! :)

Melissa said...

Fun pics, can't wait to see Nolan again. Isabel is especially excited to see him. Nolan will be a cute big bro. See you next week!

Emily said...

Congrats! My due date is Feb 3rd. But sincemy kids like to arrive unfashionably late, you'll probably beat me.

Jim and Kathy said...

Darling pics..Nolan really does look so much older. Can't wait to see him onThursday!! We are going to have lots of fun.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Hope the morning sickness and such passes for you soon. Nolan is so cute! He looks a lot like you.

Thekla and Grayson said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you and your trio. Looks like you have been running around like crazy. I am so sorry I missed the family reunion! Congrats again!!