Thursday, October 25, 2007

Family Update

Seeing that I sent out our blog address, maybe I should put a little more info about our family on it! We are currently living in St. Louis, MO. Although I am a northern girl through and through, I can't complain about 9 months of the weather here. When it is not 100 degrees with 100% humidity (basically all summer long!) it is a pretty great place to live. Of course, the landscape is not quite what it was in Alaska... : ) Ted is currently a junior at St. Louis University and he is studying Public Policy. He also has a position with a corporate real estate company, The Desco Group. He was recently given a wonderful promotion to full-time employment, just in time for me to be starting maternity leave. What a blessing! Speaking of maternity leave, we are counting the days until our little guy joins us. Our due date is November 28, but with the way he kicks and jabs me, I think he is getting pretty cramped and I am feeling like he is ready to come out. I am currently teaching 6th grade at The Wilson School, an independent school with 3 year-olds through 6th grade. I will be taking 4 months off for maternity leave before finishing up the school year in April and May. Well, that's all for now, but check back soon for some more updates!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm sooo happy that you made a blog! I can't wait to see pictures!

Melissa said...

Yay - welcome aboard! Can't wait for pics. You will find blogging totally addictive (in a fun way!). Especially with junior on the way. :)